Voluntary Submission of Information
Chatbotpanda do not collect personally identifying information about any individual user except when knowingly provided by such individual. You always have the option not to provide the information we request.
Use of Information
Our primary goal in collecting user information to understand your project needs and to enhance your experience on our website. To develop content targeted to your interests, we use aggregated user information to determine which areas of our website users prefer based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but instead how well each page or content area performs overall.
By Access our website you are accepted below mentioned terms.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number etc.
- What do we use your information for — Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, can only be used by us and our associate partners only
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
Web browser cookies
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Storage and Security
We will store your personal information for a reasonable period of time necessary for us to provide services to you. At any time at your request, we will destroy your personal information. We will do this for any lawful request. We will keep your information in a secure environment. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so, except our partners. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at info[at]chatbotpaanda.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.